Thursday, January 14, 2021

Green Bay Packers Give Back

Last week, I told a friend that I was hoping to attend the Green Bay Packers division playoff game this week at Lambeau Field, but unfortunately, that was just not possible due to my currently compromised immune system. 

Later, when we got home from a radiation treatment, much to my surprise I found a box at my door from the Green Bay Packers Give Back program full of team gifts and goodies! Thank you, Green Bay Packers!

I’m thinking the Packers will “can” the Rams on January 16th! Then maybe... I’ll be invited to attend next week’s game in a heated box at Lambeau! Or maybe I’ll dream really big and Aaron will invite me to sunny Tampa for the Super Bowl on Feb 7th! That game is definitely on my Bucket List! Right?

Thank you, my secret friend, for telling my story to my favorite football team!

Go Pack, Go!


Yup, way cool! Thanks Green Bay Packers!


Recent Photos


Dec 10, 2021 - Long-time friends, Dave and Kathy come over for a visit

Dec 11, 2021 - Sarah and Mom cook up some delicious enchiladas

Dec 13, 2021 - Forever-friend, Lori stops by for a quick visit

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Way cool Nanc!!! Love it!! I hope you get your bucket list wish fulfilled!!! Janell

      Delete
  2. It would be fun, but there are even better things on my Bucket List! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. NFC Championship against the Buccaneers at LAMBEAU!!! Go, Pack, go!! Sunday 2:00 on FOX!!

      Delete
    2. Hopefully they have it broadcast to 30k ft above sea level.

      Delete
  4. So cool. Continuing to pray for you and Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet. Continuing to pray for you n your entire family. Thanks for sharing your recovery journey
    Marsha Miller (Erspamer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marsha! It is so good to be surrounded by supportive people!!! It means a LOT to me!

      Delete