Monday, November 30, 2020

Recovery Room Yoga

An hour and a half after surgery, Nancy is revved up and instigating chaos in the recovery room

The Lion pose, after eight and a half hours of tubes in my mouth, feels so good on my clenched jaw. And two days later, after the nurse turned off my fall alarm, the Cat and Cow poses were my only escape from the trap of my hospital bed.

Now that I'm home and can start working on balance, I need to relearn each of the poses like they are the first time, because my left side still isn't on the matrix. Lots to relearn!

This is another example of how God orchestrates all things in life to have a foundation full of tools to meet the next challenge with Him. God is good.

All the small things really do matter.

Thank you Adriene!

No comments:

Post a Comment